The holidays are almost upon us and everyone is looking forward to spending some quality time with their loved ones. However, every business owner knows that long holiday breaks like those around Christmas and New Year’s can spell trouble and bring increased theft, trespassing, and vandalism to their properties. Control Room Monitoring Cape Town
Luckily, there are ways to fight back against crime and increase protection levels during vulnerable holiday periods. Here are a few tips to help protect your business over the holidays and bring some peace of mind:
- ENSURE CAMERAS ARE FUNCTIONING AND VISIBLE – Making sure that surveillance equipment and cameras are highly visible can be a great way to prevent and deter a potential crime. Additionally, give your equipment a check and verify that everything is working perfectly before the holidays start. Posting signs that any trespassers are being monitored is also a great way to stop would be criminals from carrying out their plans and damaging your company.
- LIMIT ENTRY POINTS TO JUST ONE – Limiting access to your business reduces the likelihood of break-ins and makes it much harder for would-be criminals to get away with theft and vandalism. Restricting access and verifying visitor identities is a great way to improve security without much work.
- LOCK UP VALUABLE ASSETS – If you’re worried about valuable assets stored at your business, then take some extra precautions and lock them up more than you typically would. Adding some extra barriers to these assets is often enough to discourage would-be thieves and vandals. Remote guarding solutions are also very helpful in protecting valuable assets overnight, as criminals get caught in the act and are typically scared off by agent voice downs telling them to leave the property.
- CHANGE IT UP – If your business is being cased by criminals, they’re watching for your patterns, your routines. Be sure to change up what time you/your employees drop cash from the till, and what time money is taken to the bank.
- AWARENESS – Ensure you and your employees are aware of your surroundings. Pay attention! If there is someone hanging around at the time of closing that should not be, don’t hesitate to call a security/police non-emergency line.
If you are keen to have Nzacksi Security securing your business or office or home, please contact us today and one of our advisors will be willing to help with your specific requirements. Your safety is our Priority.Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback. Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback.
Request A Quote Today
Events Security Cape Town,Security Services Cape Town, Events Security Cape Town, Armed Response Cape Town, Security Services Cape Town, Security Guard Service Cape Town, Security Companies Cape Town, Commercial Security Cape Town, Security Solutions Cape Town,Body Guards Cape Town , Bodyguards Cape Town, Bodyguards For Hire Cape Town