Off-site video monitoring is just one way to protect your construction site, industrial property, business or home from vandals, vagrants, and suspicious activity. This proactive solution can deter criminal activity before it happens. Trained operators watch your site in real-time, and will contact your armed reaction partner of choice to inform them of any unusual sightings at your premises, business or residential. Clients are also notified of suspect events by means of a video clip sent to their cell phone, or by email notifications.Control Room Monitoring Cape Town
Video evidence verifies there is a crime in progress, which can lead to faster response time from the police. This is only one of the many benefits of remote video monitoring, let alone real-time video monitoring!
Advantages of Real-Time Video Surveillance
- Prevent and Reduce Theft with Video Surveillance Cameras – Placing security cameras throughout your business can help prevent crimes such as vandalism and theft as well as break-ins. When security cameras are appropriately placed, they can help deter potential burglars.
- View Real-time Monitoring of Video Surveillance Cameras – Real-time remote video monitoring is extremely useful. Commercial video surveillance allows you to monitor critical areas continuously. You can do this from a computer, mobile phone, or tablet anywhere anytime. It’s even possible to have multiple sites communicating on the same network, so views from different cameras are accessible through the internet.
- Improve Business Productivity with Commercial Video Surveillance Cameras – Another advantage of having video surveillance is increased productivity. Employees are more likely to be on their best behaviour and work to their fullest capability when they know they are being monitored.
- Provide Evidence with a Camera System – Having a video surveillance system in your business allows you the benefit of providing evidence for an investigation should a crime occur in your workplace. The cameras can help identify anyone involved in criminal activity in or around your company and provide visual evidence for a police investigation.
- Help Customers and Family Members Feel Safer Inside Your Business or Your Home – The advantages of having video surveillance cameras extend beyond you to your customers.” Surveillance cameras help many customers feel safe by offering a better shopping experience, offer you a full night’s rest knowing your family and home are protected, as well as the priceless peace of mind associated with knowing that if anything were to go wrong, you have instant, reliable backup.
If you are keen to have Nzacksi Security securing your business or office or home or weddings, please contact us today and one of our advisors will be willing to help with your specific requirements. Your safety is our Priority.Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback. Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback.
Request A Quote Today
Events Security Cape Town,Security Services Cape Town, Events Security Cape Town, Armed Response Cape Town, Security Services Cape Town, Security Guard Service Cape Town, Security Companies Cape Town, Commercial Security Cape Town, Security Solutions Cape Town,Body Guards Cape Town , Bodyguards Cape Town, Bodyguards For Hire Cape Town