Figuring out how to secure your home doesn’t have to be a chore. Being aware of potential security risks and taking action early is the best way to keep your home and loved ones safe. Use these tips to get started. Security Solutions Cape Town
- Secure the Doors – Don’t assist a burglar walk through the front door. Inspect all your exterior doors to ensure that the door frames are strong and that the handles are secured. Intruders love sliding doors, so make sure yours are protected.
- Lock the Windows – Doors and windows are the most frequent burglar access points. If you don’t like your window latches, add locks or key-operated levers to increase security.
- Light Up the Landscape/Patio – Vandals, burglars, and other criminals do not like to be at the center of attention. Keep bad people with ample outdoor lighting in the bay. Place lamps around your front and back yards, along paths, and close to the garage and other outdoor facilities.
- Don’t Forget the Garage – Criminals are becoming more common with this entry point to your house. And even if they can’t get to your building, you’re likely to have plenty of nice things placed in the garage. Make it a practice of locking in the garage all the doors— both inside and outside. You might also consider keeping in the house your garage door opener. And if you’re using a security code to open the garage, make sure you keep it confidential and never enter it in front of people, neighbours, or anyone else.
- Eliminate Hiding Places – Trees and shrubs may appeal to your home curb, but they also provide a convenient cover spot for burglars. Trim trees and plants that can be used as cover near your house. Instead, choose smaller flowers and shrubs. If you have trees near windows, either remove them and add additional security to those windows. And don’t neglect the rest of your home’s exterior—use these best practices to keep things locked up tight.
Identify which strategies are most important to you, and make a plan to add the rest later. Being aware of potential security risks and taking action early is the best way to keep your home and loved ones safe. And if you’ve got a great security tip that we missed, let us know in the comments!
If you are keen to have Nzacksi Security securing your business or office, please contact us today and one of our advisors will be willing to help with your specific requirements. Your safety is our Priority.Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback. Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback.
Request A Quote Today
Events Security Cape Town,Security Services Cape Town, Events Security Cape Town, Armed Response Cape Town, Security Services Cape Town, Security Guard Service Cape Town, Security Companies Cape Town, Commercial Security Cape Town, Security Solutions Cape Town,Body Guards Cape Town , Bodyguards Cape Town, Bodyguards For Hire Cape Town