With the summer in full swing, happy couples are ready to make their relationships blossom, taking the final step in making the official commitment and get married to their life-long sweetheart. But the organisation of the big day can be a very stressful endeavour as you are only meant to plan a wedding once in your lifetime, so there is no place for error for your dream wedding to come true!Body Guards Cape Town
The big day will need to be carefully planned, starting with the most important, picking the wedding dress, the wedding venue, preparing your guest list, choosing the theme and menu, making your table plan; the to-do list is just endless… but have you thought about security?
Wedding security isn’t just for the rich and famous, the reasons for considering security for your wedding are plentiful!
- Deny access to an unwanted guest – “If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”
You would expect, quite rightly so that everyone would be delighted for you that you are finally going to officialise your union with the person you love. But from time to time, couples can face the underlying threat of having to deal with the eventuality that someone wicked could ruin their big day. Does the name of Samantha Grant, Meghan Markle’s half-sister, ring a bell? An unwanted guest, whether this is the bride or the groom’s ex-partner or a feuding relative, is not always just fictional but could be the soon to-be-weds’ worse nightmare!
Yet, the best option to mitigate the risk of having someone interrupting the ceremony or breaking up the celebration is having security guards that will be on the lookout at all times for the expected unwelcomed intruder, after being given their photo and description as part of the client’s brief.
- Stop entrance to wedding crashers – A wedding is a costly affair which obliges you to be mindful with the number of people you invite to your special day. So, when you went to the effort and the trouble of having to remove from your guest list your beloved friends from school that you had not seen in years, it is rather irritating that someone would have the cheek to attend your wedding uninvited.
But the wedding crashers do exist! A gourmet meal served with the finest wine in the pleasant company of guests dressed in their best attire, with upbeat music playing in the background seems all too tempting for crafty individuals if they can be part of the festivity for free. Unlike the “Wedding Crashers” movie, the presence of a wedding crasher may not always go without grief.
To avoid this, security guards can control access to your wedding venue, checking invites against your guest list and watching out for gate crashers during the entire celebration.
- Defusing tensions between guests – Although you probably spent endless hours of your time setting out your table plan, ensuring that you keep guests as far away as possible from others they despise at the wedding breakfast, you can’t stop their unplanned encounter during the rest of the wedding function! Add alcohol to the mix and things may quickly get out of hand, which may spoil your wedding day.
Security guards are trained in conflict management and can detect eventual signs of a dispute suddenly arising between guests. They can step in immediately to defuse the situation and stop a violent altercation from happening.
- Securing the venue against damage and theft – The location you booked to have your wedding at will be for sure a charming venue to accommodate your guests and make a memorable impression. So, the last thing you want is for guests to unintentionally damage equipment that does not belong to you during a moment of madness while they party. This would as unfairly as it seems to be added to your already hefty wedding bill!
Duty of care towards your guests is also an element that should be taken into consideration with health and safety risks associated with the wedding venue. You may find depending on the location that you could be held responsible if there was an accident or incident.
On the other hand, guests will traditionally donate a gift or money through the cash box left for this purpose for your honeymoon or your future projects as a married couple. With the number of people present on top of the persons you already invited including catering staff, waiters, barmaids, members of the music band and venue staff, donations cannot be left unattended as the risk of theft does exist.
To secure your wedding, security guards are expected to carry out a comprehensive check of the venue before the arrival of guests. They will also keep a watchful eye during the celebration to spot any wrongdoing and will prevent any misbehaviour. Gifts will be logged, put away and locked in a secure compartment at the venue, whilst the cash box is safely guarded by security staff.
- Honeymoon security – Honeymoon is the icing on the cake when you get married!
A honeymoon is an opportunity for the newly-weds to travel to an idyllic romantic destination and enjoy their very first moment as a married couple. Yet, the country you travel to may present security risks that you should be aware of by looking for travel advice and recommendations before your trip.
Bodyguards for honeymoons is a safe option, especially if the married couple is in the limelight to guarantee their safety while they visit and wonder around touristic sites.
If you are keen to have Nzacksi Security securing your business or office or home or weddings, please contact us today and one of our advisors will be willing to help with your specific requirements. Your safety is our Priority.Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback. Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback.
Request A Quote Today
Events Security Cape Town,Security Services Cape Town, Events Security Cape Town, Armed Response Cape Town, Security Services Cape Town, Security Guard Service Cape Town, Security Companies Cape Town, Commercial Security Cape Town, Security Solutions Cape Town,Body Guards Cape Town , Bodyguards Cape Town, Bodyguards For Hire Cape Town