Your commercial property is an extremely vulnerable place. Your staff, as well as every valuable asset your company owns, are on the premises almost all the time. Therefore, building powerful security measures is an extremely worthwhile investment. Security Guard Service Cape Town
Here are five things you can do to improve your security:
- Secure the Perimeter Thoroughly – The apparent starting point is at your entry points. Secure all doors and windows linked to your alarm system with safety gates and/or bars as well as contact sensors. Entrances are always going to be rare or never used. Pay particular attention to these and carefully safeguard them. That rear fire exit could easily be a soft target for burglars.
- Install CCTV – Your electronic eye is the next most significant element of your safety. Cover your property as much as you can. Also, make sure that all the footage has excellent digital storage and that you can readily access it and play it back when you need it. It won’t necessarily help you prevent crime but it could help you catch a culprit and possibly get stolen property back.
Make them part of your camera of a wide-ranging wireless security system that includes your entrance sensors, motion detectors and alarm sirens. Alarm systems, especially ones that involve the number of components you need on your commercial property, are very complex to install and maintain. A wireless system eliminates much of the hassle of installation and also makes the system more scalable and flexible.
- Upgrade Your Access Control – Whatever your security budget might be, then you would do well to spend much of it on your access control system. There are many advanced choices available at a variety of price points, ranging from main cards to biometrics and face recognition. It guarantees that this can only be done by those authorized to come and go, and your visitors can be closely controlled.
- Link Your System to an Armed Response Service – Despite all its advanced accessories, your alarm system is irrelevant if there is no one to answer your call. You need to subscribe to a reputable tactical response business that can react forcefully to your security when needed. Many of these firms also provide custody facilities for that additional bit of insurance, as well as access to your CCTV footage around the clock.
- Don’t Forget Cyber Security – You don’t only have to worry about the security of your building and physical belongings. Your information is quite possibly the most valuable asset your company has. You should invest considerable resources in protecting your data with various anti-hacking measures, anti-virus software, offline and off-site storage, careful password protection and authentication software and firewalls, amongst other things.
If you are keen to have Nzacksi Security securing your business or office or home, please contact us today and one of our advisors will be willing to help with your specific requirements. Your safety is our Priority.Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback. Click here to send us your Enquiry or to request a callback.
Request A Quote Today
Events Security Cape Town,Security Services Cape Town, Events Security Cape Town, Armed Response Cape Town, Security Services Cape Town, Security Guard Service Cape Town, Security Companies Cape Town, Commercial Security Cape Town, Security Solutions Cape Town,Body Guards Cape Town , Bodyguards Cape Town, Bodyguards For Hire Cape Town